JSteed_11 is slowly pulling away from the pack and inching closer and closer to the M18 Season 1 Passing title.
There’s a reason that Showtime401Boxer is the #2 leading rusher of All Time.. it’s called “stick skills” a.k.a “get your ankles broke” The good thing about tracking stats over time is that you learn a persons TRUE skillset.. Numbers don’t lie.. And if you look at his numbers you’ll see that throughout the seasons (Madden 16, 17 & now 18) ShowtimeBoxer401 has proven that he has the stick skills to rank among the best. You better think twice before kicking the ball in his direction!
If you take a look at the top 3 players leading in interceptions you’ll quickly realize that they all belong to coach BellyBuckz and his Titans. There are no smoke and mirrors with this player….he’s the real deal and his career stats prove it! Scary thing is he’s still improving! Many GameAthlete analyst predict that BellyBuckz will clinch a title this season to become the first player ever to clinch two titles.
(Click Players Name To View Career Stats | Players that did not complete a full season will not have profiles)
- Patriots – Still_In_A_Chevy – is a returning player that has had issues in the past season being consistent. GameAthlete analysis predict that Chevy will not be a top 5 team mid season despite Chevy’s preseason success. Chevy has had issues in previous seasons finishing the season so many are anxious to see if this player will take the game seriously this Season.
- Rams – Showtime401Boxer – Showtime is ranked #6 in all time scoring points, #2 in all time rushing yards, #6 in all time sacks & #3 in all time interceptions…his stats speak for themselves. Showtime has proven that he is a top tier player in this league. The only thing missing from Showtime’s resume is a super bowl victory. Analyst predict that Showtime will clinch a super bowl within the next 4 seasons…but will it be this season is the question?
- Titans – BellyBuckz – Buckz is a former super bowl winner and seasoned veteran that’s ranked #3 in all time offensive points & #3 in rushing yards. Buckz comes to bring the pain every game and is one of the most passionate and dedicated players in the league. Many analyst feel that Buckz can take his team to the super bowl this year.
- Ravens – OsoArrogantSossa – Rookie season no report.
- Chiefs – tyrellestephens1 – Tyrelle is a returning player who has also had some trouble in the past completing seasons due to injury. Analyst are eager to assess Tyrelle’s skill level but he will need to complete a few seasons before analyst are capable of providing an accurate assessment.
The Madden 18 companion app is now available to download on iOS in the Apple App Store and for Android via Google Play. This app allows you to manage your franchise team remotely. The Madden 18 companion app allows you to view the weekly schedule, place your team in auto pilot if you are not available and it notifies you when the league has advanced. This app is a must have for all league players! Visit the iOS Apple App Store or Google Play for Android to download this app now.
Texans (SportsGamer2010) @ Jaguars (SHOWTIME401BOXER) – History is not in the favor of SportsGamer2010. SportsGamer2010 has managed to make a few of the previous matches vs. SHOWTIME401BOXER competitive but we don’t expect any miracles in this match up this time.
Eagles (wiscoboy32) @ Seahawks (key-so-retro) – If by some miracle Wiscoboy32 actually showed up to play this game odds are he’d still loose.
Dolphins (THA-BIGGA-FIGGA1) @ Chiefs (Hemphill51) – The battle of the inactives. We’re quite certain that a sim will determine the outcome of this game being that both of these guys have missed alot of games this season.
Giants (DARKKNIGHTVILLIN) @ Buccaneers (washingtonboy278) – If every single player on the Giants get injured between now and the kick off then the Bucs might have a chance. We’re picking DARKKNIGHTVILLIN to advance easily past the Bucs (If they show up to play).
Going into week 15 coach NuthinBut_DaBest has thus far justified his username of “DaBest”.. Will he clinch the Super Bowl this season?!